This month we celebrate the February dark moon with a ritual of fire and water. Those that desire to be moved by, inspired and healed by both fire and storm can join this group spell - the first of 2020!
Come be a part of a group spell and altar that captures the energy of the seasons and the moon on the 23/24th of February.
There are only 15 places in the months' group ritual!
No consultation needed.
The dark moon is a tremendous time for healing and new beginnings. It is when many witches rest or do personal work but also when anyone can plant the seeds of their goals and desire for the next moon cycle and beyond. The February dark moon has even more potency in terms of offering renewal as it falls during the fire and storm seasons. The fire season holds within it powerful 'life-death-rebirth' energies, and the overlapping storm season offers you relief, comfort, the healing powers of water, and the glory of heat and rain coming together to spark deep creativity and dynamism.
This group spell will help you with:
- Harnessing the energy of the dark moon and new beginnings.
- Your creative energy and spark.
- Romantic and personal passions.
- Healing through the energy of water and storms.
- Moving towards your next personal growth period and slothing off what you no longer need.
February brings with it cooling winds, humid days and sunlight still with a strong bite to it. But there's also a sensual mellowing of the light as the first timid tendrils of autumn approach. Storms crash upon our afternoons and bring with it the relief of thunderstorms, and fresher grass.
For Australians, summer is a time of fires, new growth, and shedding what isn't needed. When this season is in balance it brings about the next cycle of growth and maturity. We can be a part of this cycle by staying connected to nature and through ritual.
If you're in the northern hemisphere you can still be involved as both winter in your region, and summer here in Australia involves the energy of natural death and renewal.
What you get:
- You'll be a part of a group altar set up that captures the energy of the fire and storm seasons on the 23/24th of February.
- You'll be supported by group energy and collective goals.
- 1 red taper candle set up in your name as part of the spell.
- Additionally, your 3 wishes/desires for this February dark/new moon written on a petition paper and given over the flames in a group cauldron ritual.
- Group feedback will be given via Instagram stories/IG TV.
- Brief individual candle wax report will be given via Instagram stories/IG TV.
If you haven't already, I suggest you purchase my e-book on supporting spell work. It takes you through how through ritual, small spells and outlook better enable your spell to manifest.
Your 3 wishes/goals can involve:
- Personal or professional desires.
- Love and romance.
- Personal growth.
If you want to go ahead, please check out the spell and let me know your name, your age, star sign, where you are based. As well as fill out your 3 wishes/desires. Please make sure you send me all the details. I can't chase dozens of people up about this. Thank you for understanding.
As part of this spell, I will be lighting a candle to represent the energies of this most recent bushfire season, so as to acknowledge the recent devastation here in Australia (as a result of climate change and white Australians not listening to mother earth). Through this extra candle, I will be sending mother earth my apologies for her abuse and my desire for the restoration of her natural rhythms.
When we listen to Indigenous people and to mother nature's wisdom the element of fire stays in control and we too our find our balance.
February Fire Season group spell
2-6 weeks or about a full moon cycle (from when the spell was started) is an estimate of how long it can take to see things change and manifest.
Something to consider is that some spells in conjunction with the work we're doing on ourselves can take a while to manifest.